CTL’s PIE program is all about new ideas that can make us better. The goal of the program is to provide a process for our employee-owners to submit innovative ideas that improve efficiency, productivity, and increase our bottom line and stock values through intrepreneurship.
Nine suggestions were received this year. Every October during ESOP month, each contributor is entered into a random drawing for a cash prize. The winner of the $100 third prize is Karen Sexton, $250 second prize is Chris Rittenhouse, and the winner of the $500 first prize is Denise Woodward. Congratulations and thank you for your ideas!
If you are a CTL employee-owner with an idea, big or small, we want to hear from you!
- Employee has idea (proposal + solution)
- Fill out form and email to email@example.com for return to front desk
- PIE Committee vets new ideas monthly
- Approved ideas are implemented or sent to committee or affected division
- Management approves implementation if idea requires significant capital investment
- PIE committee will provide monthly announcements on CTL Dashboard
For more information, head over to the CTL Dashboard, CTL Internal Page box. There you will find our PIE information flyer and the PIE suggestions form to download and submit. Good luck!