- Ed Isabella has passed his P.E exam.
- Jason Hodge has been promoted to Operations Manager of ICS.
- Emilee Rubio has been promoted to Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Sulaiman Dawood has passed his P.E. exam.
We do some pretty good things! We like to recognize our employee-owners. Check out all of our accolades and wow points for Winter 2018!
WOW Points: Department Managers and Branch Managers give WOW points to employees who they feel deserves extra recognition. These employees go above and beyond their call of duty to provide excellent service to their clients and coworkers. Congratulations to the following WOW Point recipients:
- Mary Caskey and Seth Caskey, for client feedback that they were awesome, professional, and polite.
- Jessica Donley, for receiving a letter of appreciation for Co-Chairing and volunteering for SMPS educational events and mentorship program.
- Donovan Smith and Adam Chafin, for safely working under brutal weather conditions.
- Carl Baker, Randy Wisien, and Dustin Galentine, for praise received from a client for their professionalism and performance under difficult circumstances.
- Vickie Nelson, for her role in creating the ADP Applicant Tracking System’s login page.
- Travis Doelker, for stepping up to a service project with quick response and dedication to another department.
- Rob Day, for client feedback that Rob is knowledgeable, professional, and very accessible.
- Jason Fry and Delora Howell, for their excellent performance by correctly submitting renewal certifications for all of CTL’s ODOT inspectors.