Steve Chastain has been promoted to Business Development Manager of CTL Engineering, all offices.
We do some pretty good things! We like to recognize our employee-owners. Check out all of our accolades and wow points for Winter 2018!
WOW Points: Department Managers and Branch Managers give WOW points to employees who they feel deserves extra recognition. These employees go above and beyond their call of duty to provide excellent service to their clients and coworkers. Congratulations to the following WOW Point recipients:
- Jason Fry, Many Weldemedhen, Joe Kupchik, Sastry Malladi, Anuj Choudhari, Mary Caskey, Abel Pierce, Tim Pierce, Tim Browning, and Nicholas Sakian, for preparedness and completeness in calibrations, training, and performance for an impressive four-day technical audit.
- Steven Sadler, for his commitment to detail, dedication to accuracy, and proactive approach on ODOT projects.
- Mary Hughes, for her level of commitment and quality of work, honesty, attention to detail, communication skills, and timeliness on an ODOT project.
- Dave Rowland, for feedback from a client that he as his team are doing a great job.
- Joe Stanley and Chris Mitchell, for feedback from a new client that they did a great job on reviewing their drawings. The client is glad to have them on the team.
- Mary Caskey, for her work with our vending machine company to update the choices and lower the prices.