WOW Points: Department Managers and Branch Managers give WOW points to employees who they feel deserves extra recognition go to this site. These employees go above and beyond their call of duty to provide excellent service to their clients and coworkers. Congratulations to the following WOW Point recipients:
- Spencer Hall, for comments from Franklin County Sanitary Engineering Department for outstanding work for the county.
- Dan Westphal, for comments received from National Illumination and Sound for providing fast and accurate service with an ever-changing schedule on the Indiana Toll Road.
- Dan Wolfe, for a great job on 200 East College Avenue. The client felt he was fair and really cared about the project.
- Eric Abbington and Mikel Coulter, for the client commenting on their A+ service provided on buildings where corrective work was performed.
- Chase Frazee, for comments from the Transportation Research Center for being courteous and professional, and leaving the worksite clean.
- Bala and Govind Rajan, for positive comments from the CTL accounting department for the transition of reports and the accounting software.
- Roshan, Sachina and the secure team, for their diligent work over the weekend after the primary server crashed.
- Geotechnical Department of Indiana, for comments made by Shrewsbury Associates that CTL is their first call for responding quickly, having good communication on jobs, and for a high-quality product.
- James Wilhelm, for his hard work and diligence in catching a construction problem on a project before the concrete was poured.